Mesa Jewelry Safe - MTLF7236 TL-30 Safe
Commercial grade safes to keep your valuables safe. Great for jewelers.
Description, Usage & Durability
Mesa TL Safe has the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tool such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels. Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Mesa TL Safe offers a 2 Hour, 350°F factory rating, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
The door is constructed with a 2-3/4” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material. The defense barrier houses a propriety amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today A massive 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts, each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers. The safe is equipped with heavy-duty solid steel hinges.
The Mesa TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire body.
The formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2” enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. The reinforced drill resistant doorframe protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
The safe features high strength adjustable shelves and a U.L. listed group 2 combination lock. A massive drill shattering hard plate and 2 punch-activated relocking systems protect the lock.
The safes have a 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating and have been tested in temperatures up to 1850°F.
- All Steel Construction
- U.L. Listed burglary protection 15 [min]
- U.L. Rated Class 350°F factory 2 hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1825°F
- High strength adjustable & removable shelving.
- 3 ½" thick body enclosing high-density fire-resistant material
- Spy-Proof U.L. Listed Group II combination lock. Protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges for added security. Also provides easy & smooth door operation
- Decorative satin-chrome 3-Spoke handle backed by a satin-chrome face plate
- 2 ¾” thick door consists of a defense barrier of plates enclosing fire resistant material
- Massive 1 ½” diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Free Shipping - Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
| Interior Space
||34.5 Cubic Feet
||U.L. Listed Group II Spy-Proof Combination Lock
||•Lock protected by a drill-resistant hard plate & punch activated relocking system
| Optional Lock
||U.L. Listed Group II Combination Lock
||[standard on TL-15 models]
View full product details »