EOTech Model 518 Holographic Sight (Dual Dot Reticle, Black) 518-2
EOTech added a dual dot reticle option to the black Model 518 Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) to compensate for bullet drop at longer distances. Designed to allow fast and easy target acquisition and tracking, with small to medium caliber platforms, it is also compatible with magnifiers to extend the sight's reach for further accuracy. The 518 features an illuminated holographic red dot reticle, anti-reflection multi-coated optics, a 90' field of view at 100 yards, and an unlimited eye relief to ensure that users maintain their situational awareness - especially when moving quickly.
- 1x magnification
- 1.2x0.85" window
- Anti-reflective coated optics
- 90' field of view at 100 yd
- Front window: 0.125" thick glass
- Rear window: 0.1875" laminate
- Dual red dot reticle
- 1 MOA aiming dots
- 68 MOA circle with quadrant ticks
- Illumination: 0.08mW / 650nm Class II laser
- 20 selectable intensity levels
Use and Handling
- Control buttons and adjustment dials located on the side for use with magnifiers
- 0.5 MOA per click impact point correction
- ±40 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- 10 MOA travel per full rotation
- Auto shut off, selectable at either 8 or 4 hours
- Up to 1000 h continuous runtime
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent reticle intensity throughout battery charge
- Battery level indicator: Reticle blinks when available charge is at or below 20%
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant black anodized finish
- Quick release Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Self-adjusting mechanism compensates for variation in tolerances to keep the sight centered on the rail
- Waterproof and submersible to 10'
- Internally fog-resistant
- Inset controls with no protruding knobs, battery compartments, or rings obscuring the target
- Runs on two AA batteries - lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Weight: 13.8 oz
|Objective Lens Diameter
||1.2" x 0.85" / 3.0 x 2.3 cm
|Field of View
||90' @ 100 yd / 30 m @ 100 m, at a 3" eye relief
|Exit Pupil Diameter
||Picatinny / Weaver rail
|Impact Point Correction
||0.5 MOA per click
|Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment
||Submersible to 10' / 3.0 m
||2 x AA
Lithium, Alkaline, or Rechargeable
||Lithium: 1000 h, continuous at setting #12
Alkaline: 600 h, continuous at setting #12
||5.6 x 2.9 x 2.2" / 14.2 x 7.4 x 5.6 cm
||13.8 oz / 391.2 g
Made In United States of America
- Order Shipment
Once an item ships, transit times to you vary by shipping method, these include:
||Standard shipping to your door via USPS, UPS and Fedex
Tracking Information Provided
|1 to 5 days
||Curbside Delivery via Commercial Carrier
PRO Information Provided
|5 to 8 days
How does my Safe ship?
Your Safe are shipped via truck and transit times vary from 5-8 days. Items shipped on trucks will be delivered to the curbside only. The customer is responsible for bringing the items inside their home or garage. The trucking company will deliver during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. They will call to schedule an appointment and usually offer a 4 hours window. Customers requiring assistance to bring merchandise into their homes have the option to upgrade to a Deluxe inside Delivery (See upgrades below).
Deluxe Inside (additional fee)
This is a two person delivery inside the first dry area of your home or garage. This service includes stair carries (up to 2 flights of stairs) before the threshold and is ideally suited to customers living in apartments with exterior staircases without elevators. Please contact us (972) 798-8797 for more information.
Standard Curbside Deliveries include delivery appointments. The carrier will call in advance of delivery to schedule a delivery window. Once you have committed to that window it is important that the appointment is kept to avoid further delivery charges.
Sometimes out of stock products are inadvertently offered for purchase, and when this happens, we will notify you immediately of this unforeseen delay, and ask you how you want to proceed. If you wish, we would be happy to help you pick out an alternate item or issue a refund.
Where We Deliver
We deliver to the lower 48 continental United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or the Virgin Islands. We are currently unable to deliver to PO or APO/FPO boxes. In addition, we Do Not offer international shipping.